Senior Revenue Accountant
The finance team is responsible for establishing our financial infrastructure and strategy. We combine analytical and strategic thinking to help Dropbox scale its global brand and continue on a best-in-class trajectory.
The Senior Revenue Accountant role will assist Dropbox in providing technical accounting guidance to our Partnerships and Direct Sales teams and support the teams’ growth.
- Assist in the design and scaling of revenue accounting, including revenue recognition and deferred revenue related to Dropbox products
- Collaborate with billing engineers and third-party consultants to assist in design and implementation of revenue automation tools
- Research and provide technical accounting guidance to our Partnerships and Direct Sales teams and review contracts
- Design and implement global internal controls for SOX compliance
- Assist with and manage various ad hoc projects as needed
- CPA with 3-5 years experience in revenue accounting with a Big 4 accounting firm; Industry experience at a top-tier tech company a plus
- Experience in applying software revenue accounting guidance (ASC 985-605)
- Advanced knowledge of GAAP and revenue recognition principles with strong problem-solving skills to deal with complex transactions
- Top performer who is willing to dive into the details and who is looking to gain experience and grow with Dropbox
- Detail-oriented with great organizational skills, but also comfortable with ambiguity
- Execution-focused, with the ability to take individual responsibility for delivering quality work in a timely manner
Back to top