Senior Product Manager - Monetization Platform
Product managers set the vision for our growing family of products. We're responsible for guiding multidisciplinary teams toward a common goal: shipping high quality products and features on time. As advocates for both our users and our business, the best product managers balance diverse perspectives and empower their teams to do great work.
Dropbox's monetization platform team is a fast-paced, execution-oriented team responsible for leading the charter on how our customers pay for, learn about, and purchase our paid products. We're looking for a product manager to join us and help shape and build Dropbox's monetization platform and support finance on automation and compliance endeavors.
- Collaborate cross functionally to ship new, impactful capabilities in the monetization platform in order for Dropbox customers to purchase and maintain Dropbox's paid offerings.
- Determine and prioritize technical requirements for new payment platform capabilities, internal tools and integration with revenue systems.
- You will take full ownership and accountability over projects and their outcomes.
- BS or MS in computer science, electrical engineeringor similar field or experience as a Software Engineer, Designer or startup Founder
- 4+ years of work experience as a Product Manager
- Experience in designing and helping build scalable platforms
- Strength in building relationships and effective communication with varied internal and external audiences
- You have an excellent product/design sense, and you can take complex problems and craft simple experiences
- You have demonstrated ability to lead complex cross-functional projects while handling an incredible number of moving pieces.
- Experience with payments integrations, processes and systems (e.g. credit card processing, business invoicing, payment reconciliation, revenue recognition etc.) a strong plus
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top