Senior Product Manager - HelloSign
Dropbox is the world's first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we're on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Our Product team advocates for our users and our business, setting the vision for our growing family of products. We use data, research, strategy, and empathy to guide multidisciplinary teams toward a common goal, balancing diverse perspectives and empowering our teams to do great work. As we scale globally, there's plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people around the world in team that always focuses on we, not I, and creates delightful products that are worthy of trust.
Are you a product manager with experience developing enterprise B2B SaaS products? If so, we invite you to check out HelloSign!
We're looking for:
- A seasoned Product Manager for our HelloSign End User platform focused specifically in building new functionality for enterprise customers. HelloSign dramatically increases the speed, accuracy, and rate of completing documents like agreements, forms, contracts, and our end user product is a green field of opportunity for larger more sophisticated customers. Check out https://www.hellosign.com/enterprise for more information.
- This is an ideal role for a seasoned PM with enterprise experience who is up for the challenge of owning a strategic company initiative, shaping its roadmap, and delighting our customers along the way.
- Be a key player in the ownership of the HelloSign Enterprise End User Product: A unique product that caters to IT, Information Officers, Line-of-business owners alike with an intuitive interface that still maintains powerful options and flexibility.
- Work with Customer Success, Sales, and Marketing to ideate improvements that address company objectives. Build business cases, pitch ideas, and gain agreement from business partners.
- Help balance your product's long-term roadmap with its backlog of issues and bugs. Be an expert at prioritization.
- Help move us up market by focusing on metrics such as ACV, Churn, and LTV.
- Drive intuitive user interfaces which delight our customers and address the transition to more complex and sophisticated products that enterprise customers demand.
- Deliver crisp product requirements to engineering. Remove obstacles from the path to shipping.
- Be a customer advocate. Gain a deep understanding of their needs through both qualitative and quantitative measures. Maintain confidentiality of sensitive customer data.
- Champion the goals and vision of the product, inspire team members to do great work and remove roadblocks to make progress.
- Have a solid understanding of the enterprise sales motion including how you and your product can best support key players such as sales engineers, partners like system integrators, professional services, and enterprise account executives.
- Make data-informed decisions. Know how you're measuring success before starting any project. Obsess over your KPIs. Know when to commit more or less resources.
- Effectively communicate across all departments in the company.
- Embody our core values and uphold our unique company culture. We value diversity and inclusion, and encourage our team members to be their authentic selves at work.
- You have 3 - 5 years of experience in Product Management with B2B SaaS applications, ideally enterprise.
- You have experience working on a web native product in a dynamically fast-growth environment.
- You have a successful track record for owning a mid-stage product that's still growing quickly.
- You not only welcome feedback from customers and teammates but you thrive on it.
- You develop empathy for customers resulting in an uncanny ability to build things that they want and need.
- You are a skilled communicator who can motivate, lead and champion a product without authority.
- You take extreme ownership of your product. The buck stops with you.
- You possess an analytical mindset that makes data-informed decisions. Bonus points for the ability to effectively use - A/B testing tools, analytics tools, and other front-end tools.
- You have good judgment and can maintain confidentiality of sensitive customer data.
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
We believe that the way business gets done today is broken. That's why we're dedicated to simplifying work for everyone - from small startups to large enterprise companies. Millions of individuals and over 80,000 companies world-wide trust the HelloSign platform - which includes eSignature, digital workflow and eFax solutions - to automate and manage their most important business transactions.
With a sharp focus on user experience and a lust for innovation, HelloSign is on a mission to Simplify Work.
Life at HelloSign:
Our HQ office is located in San Francisco Mission Bay near the UCSF Medical Center and we have a number of team members distributed across the US! Just over 150 employees, we are growing the company deliberately, with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values lifestyle, fun and continuous improvement. We were awarded the Hirepalooza Culture Award for Lifestyle in 2015 and the Healthy Mothers Workplace Bronze Award in 2016 and 2017. In 2018, we won SF Business Times' Best Places to Work Award for Small Employers. We continue to maintain an overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and The Muse.
We have raving fans who love what we make
- We're user-focused and product-driven
- We're always evolving with an eye towards improvement
- We're committed to building a product people want
- We thrive on collaboration and learning from each other
- We have a supportive, familial atmosphere
- We work in an open, airy, creative space
- We laugh a lot
- And we'll never forget your birthday!
Back to top