Senior Product Manager - Growth
Dropbox supports hundreds of millions of creators and innovators around the world. Our mission is to simplify the way people work together. Dropbox Business is trusted by over 200,000 companies to safeguard their most important information. As we continue to build the best place to create, share, and work with others, there's a perfect spot for you to grow with us.
Our Product team advocates for our users and our business, setting the vision for our growing family of products. We use data, research, strategy, and empathy to guide multidisciplinary teams toward a common goal, balancing diverse perspectives and empowering our teams to do great work. As we scale globally, there's plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people around the world in team that always focuses on we, not I, and creates delightful products that are worthy of trust.
User Journey is Dropbox's product growth team responsible for making changes to help more of our users discover and purchase our products. Dropbox is unique for growth because of its massive active user base combined with a subscription model. This is a chance to change the user experience for over 500 million users and build on a revenue run rate of over $1 billion.
You will play a major part in defining how our users will become successful with our paid products through onboarding and in-product education. As a senior member of the growth team at Dropbox, you will have the opportunity to quickly show massive revenue impact on our fastest growth product line - Dropbox Business.
- Collaborate with engineering and design teams to ship new, impactful features, including preparing necessary technical specifications, coordinating development activity, and tracking progress of in-flight projects
- You will drive revenue growth using product experiments
- Work to develop a product growth model for your area of the product and continue to refine it through experimentation and research
- You will partner with product marketing, customer success, and users to deeply understand, document, analyze, and synthesize user needs into product priorities, roadmap plans, and detailed specifications
- Build cross functional relationships and manage complex, cross-functional projects across multiple teams
- You will process, review and interpret large bodies of qualitative and quantitative data on Dropbox Business usage to develop top-notch product experiences
- BS or MS in computer science, electrical engineering or similar experience as a Software Engineer, Designer or startup Founder
- 4+ years as a Product Manager
- Metrics driven approach to product development and growth
- Consistent track record of driving user or revenue growth through experimentation
- Deep understanding and appreciation for users
- Launched multiple successful products and features, preferably on multiple platforms (iOS, Android, desktop, and web)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks(technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top