Senior Product Manager - Enterprise
- San Francisco, CA
Thank you for your interest in Dropbox careers. We are actively hiring for this position and look forward to reviewing your application. Dropbox is continuing to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic as the health and safety of our community, employees and candidates remain our number one priority. We appreciate your flexibility as we adapt our hiring processes during this evolving situation.
Dropbox is the world's first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we're on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Our Product team advocates for our users and our business, setting the vision for our growing family of products. We use data, research, strategy, and empathy to guide multidisciplinary teams toward a common goal, balancing diverse perspectives and empowering our teams to do great work. As we scale globally, there's plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people around the world in team that always focuses on we, not I, and creates delightful products that are worthy of trust.
In this role, you will define the future of Dropbox for enterprise. Dropbox enterprise enables users to bring the product they know and love to get their work done. You will help determine what success means for the enterprise business and what the future of work means for the knowledge worker and their teams.
You will be focused on crafting these critical experiences for our end users and buyers. You will be expected to have a balanced portfolio of product investments that range from helming existing user bases and keeping them happy to making calculated swings at large initiatives. You'll be working with an outstanding team of hardworking, passionate product managers, engineers, designers and marketers from across teams and functions.
- You will be a key player in the ownership of the Dropbox Enterprise offering: An outstanding product that bring consumer grade UX and effectiveness while catering to buyers such as IT
- You will own key pieces of our roadmap that satisfies the buyer and user journeys across verticals and companies of varying employee size
- You will be responsible for painting a picture that enables our customers and prospects to go on a multi year journey with Dropbox while keeping their users happy and the buyers bought in
- You will work with Customer Success, Sales, and Marketing to facilitate rapid time to value for our customers and prospects
- You will help balance your product's long-term roadmap with its backlog of issues and bugs. Be a specialist at prioritization
- You will drive intuitive user interfaces which delight our customers and address the transition to more complex and sophisticated products that enterprise customers demand
- You will have a solid understanding of the enterprise sales motion including how you and your product can best support key players such as sales engineers, partners like system integrators, professional services, and enterprise account executives
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager, ideally at an enterprise B2B SaaS company
- Experience working on a web native product in a dynamically fast-growth environment
- Successful track record for owning a mid-stage product that's still growing quickly
- You not only welcome feedback from customers and teammates but you thrive on it
- You develop empathy for customers resulting in an uncanny ability to build things that they want and need
- Skilled communicator who can empower, lead and champion a product without authority
- You take extreme ownership of your product. The buck stops with you
- You possess an analytical mindset that makes data-informed decisions. Bonus points for the ability to effectively use - A/B testing tools, analytics tools, and other front-end tools.
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Back to top