Senior Product Manager
Dropbox is the world's first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we're on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Our Product team advocates for our users and our business, setting the vision for our growing family of products. We use data, research, strategy, and empathy to guide multidisciplinary teams toward a common goal, balancing diverse perspectives and empowering our teams to do great work. As we scale globally, there's plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people around the world in team that always focuses on we, not I, and creates delightful products that are worthy of trust.
Dropbox AdminX is a set of powerful tools empowering administrators and team creators to be champions for users, and to help them maintain security, control, and visibility-for collaboration at scale. We're making this happen by taking the same "user-first" design approach that's helped us grow to half a billion registered users, and applying it to our admin tools.
This role will play a major part in evolving our Dropbox Business product to provide more value to organizations with complex hierarchies, admin needs, and collaboration requirements. You will help establish a future-proof team model that grows and adapts to organizations of varying shapes and sizes.
This is an opportunity to power Dropbox's expansion into mid-market and larger organizations.
- Collaborate with engineering and design teams to ship new, impactful features, including preparing necessary technical specifications, coordinating development activity, and tracking progress of in-flight projects
- Work closely with product marketing, customer success, and users to deeply understand, document, analyze, and synthesize user needs into product priorities, roadmap plans, and detailed specifications
- Write specs, manage project execution, collaborate with UI/UX team to create wireframes, and define product roll-out strategy
- Drive the growth and success of the Dropbox by influencing the strategy and shape the future of Dropbox for Enterprise
- Partner with Marketing and PR to share the impact of the team's work with the world
- 6 years or more experience as a Product Manager
- BS or MS in computer science, electrical engineering or similar or experience as a software engineer, designer or startup founder
- Ability to analyze and use data to inform decisions
- Deep understanding and empathy for users
- Launched multiple successful products and features
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in working in global companies
Back to top