Senior People Data Analyst
Dropbox is the world's first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we're on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Our Recruiting & People team grows and develops the Dropbox family. We find, hire, and support the people who will shape our product and our company. We believe people do their best work when they're happy, so we work to make Dropbox a place where everyone can thrive.
The People Analytics team at Dropbox has made significant investments in our data warehouse, technology infrastructure, and data management capabilities. Now, we're looking for someone who can dive deeper into our data to surface actionable insights, partner closely across Dropbox on research projects, and tell stories with data that help improve our hiring and retention strategies. This role will have a specific focus on recruiting analytics and using quantitative and qualitative data to improve our hiring practices.
- You are a leading authority on Recruiting analytics and will help build and execute the roadmap for recruiting research projects, dashboards, and other analytics initiatives.
- Understand People-related challenges, collect data and consult with stakeholders to define solutions, tell stories with data, and present recommendations
- Support testing and validation of new data warehouse tables, establishing strong quality assurance processes, and identifying ways to minimize risks of dashboard inaccuracies
- Apply your knowledge of business intelligence tools and processes to help scale and build the BI capabilities of the team
- BA/BS in an analytical major such as Social/Behavioral Science, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or similar
- 4+ years of data analytics in HR, Marketing, or Sales or equivalent experience
- At least 4+ years of experience using SQL and data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau)
- 2+ years of experience in AWS/Redshift or other enterprise data warehouses (e.g., Snowflake)
- Experience working with business partners at all levels to capture data warehousing requirements
- Experience presenting analytics findings to executives
- Comfort with ambiguity and a dynamic business landscape
- Low ego attitude with a willingness to shift from high-level critical thinking to stepping in and helping to drive implementation alongside functional teams
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
Back to top