Senior Paid Media Manager - Programmatic and Display Media
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Marketing team sets product positioning and strategy, manages product launches, and gathers customer insights. We're responsible for maximizing our products' potential, in order to delight our users and help Dropbox grow. We partner with teams across the company, including Product, Sales, and Engineering.
Dropbox seeks aSenior Paid Media Manager to grow the programmatic channel for Dropbox. You thrive in a dynamic environment, feel invigorated by multi-tasking, strive to meet high standards, raise the bar on teams and on projects, and use the knowledge of partners to make a huge impact across the organization. At the core, you are data driven and use data to make decisions.
You will play an integral role in building part of the foundation of paid media. Your main responsibilities launch programmatic domestically while also launching channels in APAC. Your team responsibilities will own on boarding vendors, buying, planning, executing, optimizing and reporting on any media bought. In addition, there can be an opportunity to be involved in other ad tech projects if bandwidth is available.
- You will own programmatic media strategy, media planning and measurement (NAMER to start and then potentially APAC and EMEA)
- You will manage programmatic display advertising campaigns including creative, targeting and budget management
- You will dive deep into reporting which includes but not limited to bids, device, audience segments, geo and demo targets, and creative, etc.
- You will also build programmatic performance media reports that are shared across teams and within marketing
- Participate in team meetings and brainstorms, and be on top of programmatic trends, acting as a subject matter expert
- Grow APAC display opportunity by bringing on an APAC agency and manage day to day responsibilities of the agency
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams such as Marketing Analytics, Revenue Analytics, Data Science and Growth & Monetization to drive best practices, identify testing opportunities, and develop roadmaps
- Project manage complex work streams and initiatives across marketing objectives. Can build out internal procedures, policies and tutorials as needed
- You will have the opportunity to mentor and guide other Channel Managers with best practices, new learnings, and analytical rigor
- You will manage 1 direct report
- BA/BS degree, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 5 years of experience in performance paid media or marketing industries
- Highly organized and extremely detail oriented. Proven track record in successfully managing multiple projects at a given time.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks(technology and other relevant professional topics)
Back to top