Senior Paid Media Manager - Paid Search
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Marketing team sets product positioning and strategy, manages product launches, and gathers customer insights. We're responsible for maximizing our products' potential, in order to delight our users and help Dropbox grow. We partner with teams across the company, including Product, Sales, and Engineering.
Dropbox seeks a senior paid media manager to grow its paid search programs globally. You thrive in a dynamic environment, feel invigorated by multi-tasking, strive to meet high standards, raise the bar on teams and on projects, and use your knowledge and expertise to make a huge impact across the organization. At the core, you are data driven and use data to make decisions.
You will play an integral role in building part of the foundation of paid media. Your responsibility will be to optimize and grow branded and non-branded paid search programs across all regions (NAMER, EMEA, APAC and LATAM), all Dropbox paying SKUs and all devices (desktop, mobile web, mobile app). You will manage a team of 2 regional channel managers and you will eventually own NAMER or APAC campaigns yourself.
- You will set and own paid search targets, planning, reporting and measurement
- You will also set and own paid search efficiency optimization and growth strategy
- you will have the opportunity to manage complex work streams and initiatives across marketing objectives (automation, reporting, process improvements). Can build out internal procedures, policies and tutorials as needed
- Management of campaigns including creative, keyword and audience targeting, performance and budget management.
- Dive deep into reporting which includes but not limited to keywords, bids, devices, audience segments, geo and demo targets, creative, etc
- You will build performance media reports that are shared across teams and within marketing
- Participate in team meetings and brainstorms, and be on top of channel trends, acting as a subject matter expert
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams such as Marketing Analytics, Revenue Analytics, Data Science and Growth & Monetization, Finance to drive best practices, identify testing opportunities, and develop roadmaps
- Mentor and guide your team as well as other Channel Managers with best practices, new learnings, and analytical rigor
- Has the potential to grow out the search app download strategy and lead it from the beginning
- You will manage 2 direct reports
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks(technology and other relevant professional topics)
Back to top