Senior Marketing Project Manager
Dropbox simplifies the way people work together. Hundreds of millions of people around the world use Dropbox to work the way they want, on any device, wherever they go. As we scale our global brand, there’s plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people globally.
Marketing partners with teams across the company to set positioning and strategy, manage product launches, gather customer insights, and maximize our products' potential.
- Define, design, develop, and deliver top-priority digital marketing programs
- Evaluate program effectiveness with ongoing metrics analysis and provide improvement recommendations using practical business cases
- Lead cross-functional internal teams and external partners toward a common vision, ensure correct budget and resource planning, and follow with stellar program execution against the strategy
- Optimize the use of technology and digital tactics to acquire and retain customers by designing world-class user journeys and web experiences
- Manage all program communications around project status, wins, milestones, and issue mitigation across all teams -- ensuring project health, fostering openness, and using judgement to draw extra attention at the right times
- Interface and collaborate comfortably with Senior Leadership, Marketing, Finance, Sales, IT, and external vendor agencies and partners
- Bachelor’s degree (with a concentration in Marketing, Business Administration, or Communications preferred) or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of relevant experience and a record of increasing responsibility within a digital marketing-driven organization
- Advanced working knowledge of digital marketing tactics and ability to integrate across channels
- Understanding of customer segmentation and management techniques
- Strong analytical, collaboration, and project management experience
- Ability to interpret data and make recommendations accordingly
- Ability to present concisely and influence with evidence
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Head, Digital Demand Generation
Giancarlo manages Dropbox's digital demand generation efforts. He and his team work to increase Dropbox's brand awareness and deliver a pleasant user experience through marketing.
Back to top