Senior Marketing Operations & Infrastructure Manager
As the Senior Marketing Ops & Infra Manager, you will be a part of the Strategic Marketing Ops group responsible for guiding our marketing strategy, driving discipline in marketing analytics & operations, informing our marketing execution, and understanding the impact of our marketing efforts.
The Senior Marketing Ops & Infra Manager will lead efforts to scale Dropbox's marketing systems and infrastructure to handle massive growth in user sign ups, revenue, website traffic, and user data as we continue to experience dramatic growth in the usage of our products. You will also take ownership of assessing and shoring up our data repositories, data infrastructure, and data governance policies, to help power sophisticated analytics and reporting on our marketing efforts.
As the product manager of Dropbox's marketing cloud, you will work with marketing leadership and key partners in Finance and Revenue to translate marketing strategies into operational support plans. You will work closely together with contractors, agencies, and our internal ITS and Business Technology teams to deliver on these plans.
- Gather, document and prioritize all marketing business requirements across all marketing teams and partner orgs for new program needs and technology asks; be the decision maker with Marketing leadership on what gets built and why
- Assess and develop marketing-specific data repositories, data infrastructure and governance policies
- Design, own, and build Dropbox's Marketing technology strategy & roadmap to deliver high business awareness and revenue growth
- Collaborate with ITS and Business Technology teams (especially the Head of IT Sales and Marketing Applications), sales, web marketing, demand gen, content marketing, product, PR, the marketing leadership team to drive cross-functional process and infrastructure improvements
- Provide leadership in defining, mapping, and documenting key marketing processes & systems; work closely with project management and technical implementation teams to drive long-term improvements
- Develop new marketing enablement programs & processes to increase operational excellence and drive growth; craft and optimize existing and new processes that scale the marketing organization
- 7-10+ years of experience in high technology B2B marketing, with SaaS experience as a plus; 2+ years experience leading a small team
- Strong marketing operations skills & demonstrated subject matter expertise
- Authority in CRM systems, marketing automation platforms, and analytics tools (Salesforce, Adobe, Google Analytics, Marketo, Eloqua, Responsys, etc.)
- Demonstrated leadership and track record in building and optimizing marketing systems to drive growth
- Validated understanding of integrated marketing strategies and practices, including marketing program measurement
- Strong project management skills, such as planning, task prioritization, objective setting, meeting management, and enterprise project launch execution
- Meticulous, detail-oriented, analytical, and data-driven
- Ability to be agile and lead change in an evolving global organization
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top