Senior Marketing Analytics Manager
As the Senior Marketing Analytics Manager, you will be a part of the Strategic Marketing Operations group responsible for driving discipline in marketing analytics, supporting the marketing organization with sophisticated analytics and reporting and understanding the impact of our marketing efforts.
The Marketing Analytics team is passionate about using data to help make better decisions about our marketing activities and investments. The Senior Marketing Analytics Manager will be responsible for the entire analytics lifecycle, from ensuring that we design the right experiments to making sure we implement all findings and insights into day-to-day marketing decision-making. We are an active team that focuses on driving a large organization to incorporate data and insights into all critical decisions.
You will take ownership of all analytics projects and programs, work with contractors and agencies, partner with key stakeholders within the Marketing and other teams to establish priorities and timelines, and lead communication with the wider Marketing leadership team. You will work in deep partnership with the Senior Marketing Operations & Infrastructure Manager to assess and shore up our data repositories, data infrastructure, and data governance policies.
- Enable marketing with audience targeting and marketing insights using predictive analytics, process automation and scalable technology
- Take ownership of all datasets for measurement of marketing performance and reporting to cross-functional partners, including leadership in marketing, sales, and product
- Create key reports and extract insights from analytics tools, data platforms, and internal databases containing millions of records; ensure reports have consistent data quality checks
- Drive interpretation, socialization and adoption of operational marketing reports
- Lead design and implementation of A/B tests and other experimentation necessary to improve channel efficiency, drive growth, and inform marketing investment decisions
- Collaborate with marketing leadership to develop strategy, standards, goals, and critical metrics throughout the entire marketing funnel from awareness to purchase
- Execute customer behavior and campaign response reporting, including Life Time Value reporting and other long-term trends in product usage behavior for customers acquired through performance based channels
- Lead analysis of online customer behavior and journeys, demonstrating robust attribution techniques
- 4+ years experience in a quantitative discipline
- Extensive experience building and operating models using advanced SQL, Python, R and Spark
- Advanced data visualization and dash boarding experience, preferably using Tableau
- Experience establishing critical metrics, dashboards, and analytics at a fast-growing company
- Experience working with large data sets to gatherinsights using data mining, pattern recognition, and statistical analysis
- Ability to communicate complex analyses throughout the marketing organization, and build excitement and consensus to analytics objectives and findings
- Deep familiarity with online marketing practices and tactics, including SEM, SEO, Display, Email, and Social ; experience with e-commerce or self-service business models a plus
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Software Engineering, or Related Field
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top