Senior Manager, Monetization Analytics - Dropbox Business
Dropbox supports hundreds of millions of creators and innovators around the world. Our mission is to simplify the way people work together. Dropbox Business is trusted by over 200,000 companies to safeguard their most important information. As we continue to build the best place to create, share, and work with others, there's a perfect spot for you to grow with us.
Our Business Strategy & Operations team sets and drives key business initiatives across the company. We complement and support product, engineering, sales, and marketing teams across three critical areas: corporate and business unit strategy, business planning and sales operations, and business systems and tools development.
We're looking for a Manager to partner with marketing, revenue, and product teams to answer key questions about how to grow revenue, scale a business, and launch high-impact initiatives. We solve challenging problems and boost business growth through a deep understanding of consumer behaviors with applied analytics techniques and business insights. An ideal candidate should have robust knowledge of consumer lifecycle and behavior analysis, customer segmentation, digital campaigns and business operations for a SaaS company.
Hire and lead a team of 3+ who...
- Develop a deep understanding of lifecycle marketing needs
- Identify key metrics and build executive-facing dashboards to track progress of lifecycle marketing and its highest priority initiatives
- Perform analytical deep-dives to analyze problems and marketing opportunities by researching, building financial models, and designing & executing experiments
- Extract actionable insights through analyzing large, complex, multi-dimensional customer behavior data sets
- Translate complex concepts into implications for the business via excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Understand what matters most and prioritize ruthlessly
- Work with cross-functional teams (including Marketing, Product Management, Engineering, Design, Creative, and senior executives) to rapidly execute and iterate
- Bachelor's degreeor above in CS, Engineering, Physics, Math, Statistics, Business, Economics or related field
- 6+ years experience using analytics to drive key business decisions; examples include business/product/marketing analytics, business intelligence, strategy consulting
- 2 + years of management experience
- Proven track record of being able to work independently and proactively engage with business stakeholders with minimal direction
- Significant experience with SQL and large datasets; deep understanding of statistical analysis, common quant techniques like regression etc, experiment design
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top