Senior Manager Growth Analytics
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Business Strategy & Operations team sets and drives key business initiatives across the company. We complement and support product, engineering, sales, and marketing teams across three critical areas: corporate and business unit strategy, business planning and sales operations, and business systems and tools development.
We're looking for a Senior Manager to partner with growth, revenue, and product teams to answer key questions about how to grow revenue, scale a business, and launch high-impact initiatives. We solve challenging problems and boost business growth through a deep understanding of consumer behaviors with applied analytics techniques and business insights. An ideal candidate should have robust knowledge of consumer lifecycle and behavior analysis, customer segmentation, digital campaigns and business operations for a SaaS company.
- Hire and lead a team who...
- Work with cross-functional teams (including Marketing, Product Management, Engineering, Design, Creative, and senior executives) to rapidly execute and iterate on our Monetization Strategy
- Develop a deep understanding of Monetization Analytics needs
- Identify key metrics and build executive-facing dashboards to track progress of lifecycle marketing and its highest priority initiatives
- Perform analytical deep-dives to analyze problems and size marketing opportunities
- Extract actionable insights through analyzing large, complex, multi-dimensional customer behavior data sets
- Translate complex concepts into implications for the business via excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Understand what matters most and prioritize ruthlessly
- Bachelors' or above in CS, Engineering, Physics, Math, Statistics, Business, Economics or related field
- 6+ years experience using analytics to drive key business decisions; examples include business/product/marketing analytics, business intelligence, strategy consulting
- 2 + years of management experience
- Proven track record of being able to work independently and proactively engage with business stakeholders with minimal direction
- Significant experience with SQL and large datasets; deep understanding of statistical analysis, common quant techniques like regression etc, experiment design
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience building data programs and teams
- Experience leading a team providing data support to a business stakeholder
- Ability to lead and inspire a team who converts data into insights
- Experience with approaches to data capture, storage and analysis
- Experience with customer acquisition, upsell, churn, and renewals
- Proficiency in programming/scripting and knowledge of statistical packages in R or Python
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks(technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top