Senior Growth Platform Analyst
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Business Strategy & Operations team sets and drives key business initiatives across the company. We complement and support product, engineering, sales, and marketing teams across three critical areas: corporate and business unit strategy, business planning and sales operations, and business systems and tools development.
This position is part of the Revenue Analytics team and will be driving insights on key trends within the Monetization and Platform Organization. Specifically, we are looking for a great mind that can help us analyze key trends for our growth platform and tools, and be the analytics thought partner for the engineering and product organization. We solve challenging problems to boost business growth through a deep understanding of consumer behaviors with applied analytics techniques and business insights. An ideal candidate should have robust knowledge of consumer lifecycle, previous experience in platform analytics, and familiarity with customer segmentation and business analytics for a SaaS company.
- Develop a deep understanding of the growth platform and processes to deliver deep insights
- Create operational reporting and act as the lead for the day to day performance measurement of our growth platform tools
- Utilize knowledge of performance data to help inform the growth platform roadmap
- Define and evangelize growth platform metrics across the company to advocate, educate and align key stakeholders
- Help create visualizations and dashboards to trend/track metrics
- Analyze test outcomes, define significance baseline, report results in a consistent format that can be comprehensible to varied set of audiences
- Help discover insights by diving deep into current payments and billing data to help create opportunities for optimization
- Bachelors' or above in CS, Engineering, Physics, Math, Statistics, Business, Economics or related field
- Experience with growth platforms, customer retention, upsell, churn, and renewals
- 4-6 years experience using analytics to drive key business decisions; examples include business/product/marketing analytics, business intelligence, strategy consulting
- Fluency in SQL, as well as a deep understanding of statistical analysis, experiment design, and common pitfalls of data analysis
- You are a self-starter: You drive projects with minimal guidance and focus on high impact work
- Strong communicator: You effectively synthesize, visualize, and communicate your ideas to others
- You are a critical thinker: You are thoughtful, self-aware, and use available evidence to make decisions
- You work effectively with teammates and win credibility quickly
- Familiarity with Hive/SQL/Tableau is a plus
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks(technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top