Senior Financial Analyst, Corporate FP&A
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Finance team builds the financial infrastructure to scale our growing company. We combine analytical and strategic thinking to develop a sound financial future for our global brand. We work closely with teams across the company, as well as with external partners.
We are looking for a top-tier Corporate FP&A Sr Financial Analyst to join our team. As a senior member of the broader FP&A team, you will be a crucial part of decision-making in areas such as planning, resourcing, measuring success, approving investments, and more. You'll partner closely with leaders in the CFO organization. You'll get meaningful senior leadership exposure, focus real-time on the highest priority business issues, and be plugged into every facet of the business.
The Finance team is responsible for establishing our financial infrastructure and strategy. We combine analytical and critical thinking to help Dropbox scale its global brand and continue on a best-in-class trajectory.
- Partner with our Chief Counsel and members of the legal and policy team on forecasting, reporting and leading outside vendors
- Partner with members on the Corporate FP&A team on preparing Dropbox's income statement and cash forecasting, budgeting, and executive reporting
- Conduct advanced analytics and develop new processes and tools to deliver impactful and actionable insights that drive decision-making
- Lead the legal eBilling System development and roadmap including working with consultants and others through automating the forecast process
- Build and cultivate strong working relationships with senior finance executives
- Engage and collaborate with other organizations across Finance and beyond on ad hoc projects and modeling
- You have 4+ years of progressive finance experience preferably at a leading technology company with a deep understanding of GAAP financials
- You have direct experience in a FP&A function
- You have an undergraduate degree in finance, economics or a quantitative discipline. MBA, CFA or CPA a plus.
- Ability to coach, mentor, and develop team members
- You have demonstrated excellence in business analytics and tools. Advanced Excel skills essential; and systems experience such as Tableau, Planning Systems (Hyperion) and Oracle Financials helpful
- You bring a strong executive presence and business insight. Ability to work directly with senior business leaders
- You sweat the details and maintain a high level of integrity in your work
- You're a self-starter who enthusiastically drives projects
- You're able to build positive relationships with business leaders
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks(technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top