Senior Engineering Manager, Ecosystem
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Engineering team is working to simplify the way people work together. They're building a family of products that handle over a billion files a day for people around the world. With our broad mission and massive scale, there are countless opportunities to make an impact.
The Ecosystem engineering team enables integrations between 3rd parties and Dropbox by building targeted integrations and the platform that 3rd party developers use to integrate with Dropbox. Realize the value of the Dropbox Ecosystem through building highly leveraged integrations that connect Dropbox with our partners and inform our long term Ecosystem strategy.
The Dropbox Ecosystem team is growing, and we're looking for engineering managers to support this growth. Our team charter is to work closely with many other teams to bring 3rd party coordination applications into Dropbox and vice versa. You'll lead a team of engineers while partnering cross-functionally with a variety of teams including product management, design, QA, business development, sales and marketing.
- You'll be responsible for growing and developing an incredible team of talented and motivated engineers with high expectations around individual ownership and impact
- You'll foster a healthy and collaborative culture that embodies Dropbox's values
- You'll ensure your team delivers extraordinary output, and continuously seeks ways to make an outsized impact
- You'll set direction for the team, anticipate strategic and scaling-related challenges via thoughtful long-term planning
- You will help craft technical and product strategy
- 5+ years of management experience with an engineering team
- Experience as a software developer
- Experience working in large scale codebases (hundreds of committers)
- Experience managing remote individual contributors
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Back to top