Senior EMEA Recruiter
- Partner with hiring managers and teams to deeply understand their hiring needs
- Create and execute unique and effective sourcing strategies and techniques to find top talent
- Consistently generate a healthy pipeline of high quality candidates
- Identify, prescreen, and evaluate both passive and active candidates
- Create a positive full-cycle recruiting experience for all candidates.
- Own (create and execute) strategic initiatives to help Dropbox continuously improve its recruiting processes and system.
- Extensive recruiting experience required
- Strong sourcing abilities
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent
- Attention to detail and organizational skills; must be able to juggle many tasks, prioritize, maintain a positive attitude, and create an amazing candidate experience all at once
- Ability to assess talent beyond matching key words on a resume and to understand what each candidate brings to the table, in order to connect them with the right opportunity at Dropbox
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Eligibility to work in the E.U.
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Ruchi broadens the Dropbox infrastructure by directing an Engineering Team that builds cutting-edge services, keeping users coming back for more. She also brainstorms products that benefit users.
Back to top