Senior Director of Product Management, Smart Workspace
- San Francisco, CA
Thank you for your interest in Dropbox careers. We are actively hiring for this position and look forward to reviewing your application. Dropbox is continuing to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic as the health and safety of our community, employees and candidates remain our number one priority. We appreciate your flexibility as we adapt our hiring processes during this evolving situation.
Dropbox is the world's first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we're on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Our Product team advocates for our users and our business, setting the vision for our growing family of products. We use data, research, strategy, and empathy to guide multidisciplinary teams toward a common goal, balancing diverse perspectives and empowering our teams to do great work. As we scale globally, there's plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people around the world in team that always focuses on we, not I, and creates delightful products that are worthy of trust.
As a Senior Director of Product Management in the Self-Serve Business group, you will be responsible for setting direction and driving major strategic and product initiatives. You will have significant strategic impact and influence the direction of the company, as well as direct responsibility for new products and those already loved by hundreds of millions of users. You will do this together with an amazing team of talented, passionate product managers and leaders from across functions.
In this role, you will be responsible for Dropbox's investment in the Smart Workspace product - you will work closely with teams to develop the new collaborative Dropbox experiences that help users access the right content, maintain mutual awareness with their colleagues, and focus on the highest priority work, wherever they are, from any device.
- Develop and deliver on Dropbox's strategy around the Smart Workspace, spearheading key initiatives and driving cross-functional alignment and progress
- Lead the cross-functional teams in your area - in close partnership with engineering and design - to create and ship delightful products that help people work better together
- Collaborate closely with the Product teams building core products for work users, including Dropbox Sharing, Paper, and Ecosystem
- Work closely with our users, research, and customer success to deeply understand and address user needs
- Partner with Marketing and PR to ensure the world is excited to take advantage of everything your team is building
- Grow and support a talented team who embody Dropbox's values, have fun together, and take pride in building wonderful products
- 10+ years of product management experience and 12+ years of tech or relevant experience
- 5+ years of proven leadership managing and growing a strong PM team and senior level PM leaders
- Strategic product thinker with a track record of identifying new opportunities in a changing technical and market landscape
- User-driven approach embodied in past work on delightful products users love
- Demonstrated technical proficiency and effectiveness working closely with engineers
- Strong communication, influence and cross-functional collaboration skills; able to create clarity and drive focus in complex and dynamic contexts
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks(technology and other relevant professional topics)
Back to top