Senior Customer Insights Manager
As the Sr. Customer Insights Manager, you will be part of the Customer Strategy & Insights team which is tasked with inspiring and enabling customer centric decisions. The person in this role will develop insights to inform marketing and overarching business strategy to help drive self serve sales growth.
You will work with a cross-functional team from communications to product management to sales, and will be involved with crafting marketing strategy from beginning to end. You'll also have the opportunity to help build the customer insights function by leading the development of strategic insights platforms to showing the impact of using insights for decision making.
In this role you will design, execute and deliver high-impact primary quantitative and qualitative research. As a marketing research expert, you'll also bring extraordinary analytical and communication skills.
Creativity, energy, flexibility, collaboration, and a passion for innovative research are essential. If you're invigorated by the opportunity for real and substantial impact, we want to speak with you.
- Identify and frame key issues and business questions, in coordination with the global marketing team, and cross-functional partners such as product management, user insights, and sales
- Design, plan, and resource marketing research projects with both internal teams and outside vendors
- Manage vendor selection, ongoing relationships, and overall budgets
- Conduct a wide range of quantitative and qualitative marketing research, including messaging, naming, pricing, market, and competitive research
- Use data to inform meaningful insights that drive strategic recommendations and motivate action
- Communicate research findings and recommendations to key partners
- 8+ years of relevant experience in marketing research & analysis; experience in tech and/ or CPG are a plus
- Strong analytical and interpretive skills with the ability to distill copious amounts of data ( qualitative, quantitative, secondary, etc.) into an insightful story with actionable recommendations
- Passionate about moving from data and insight to action and impact with a sense of urgency
- Executive presence when presenting to key partners across the organization
- Highly collaborative and demonstrated ability to work closely across both marketing and cross-functional teams
- Experience running multiple complex projects, numerous internal teams, and a myriad of external vendors
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top