Senior Corporate FP&A Analyst
The finance team is responsible for establishing our financial infrastructure and strategy. We combine analytical and strategic thinking to help Dropbox scale its global brand and continue on a best-in-class trajectory.
- Lead forecasting, budgeting, executive reporting and approvals
- Conduct advanced analytics, delivering impactful insights that drive decision making
- Nurture strong working relationships with senior executives
- Engage with other groups across Finance and beyond
- 5+ years experience in a related field. This could be in FP&A or a similar function at a leading company; or in an area such as management consulting, investment banking, or audit
- Proven excellence in business analytics and tools. Advanced Excel skills essential; and systems experience such as Tableaux, SAP BPC, NetSuite highly desirable
- Undergraduate degree in a quantitative discipline. Graduate degree, professional qualification and knowledge of GAAP desirable
- Strong executive presence. Ability to work directly with senior business leaders
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Head, Digital Demand Generation
Giancarlo manages Dropbox's digital demand generation efforts. He and his team work to increase Dropbox's brand awareness and deliver a pleasant user experience through marketing.
Back to top