Senior Core Enterprise Account Executive - Spanish
Your role and impact
- You will run a full-cycle sales role with responsibility for building and maintaining a pipeline of prospective and current customer deals
- Be a “market maker’” and drive enterprise growth in the Spanish Market.
- You will deliver awe-inspiring product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of Dropbox Business.
- Be the voice of the customer to the product team.
- Scale processes through presentations and negotiation.
- Mentor junior members of the team; be an inspiring leader for enterprise sales
- Delight every Dropbox user with each interaction and play a key role in developing the market as Dropbox scales its products to business customers.
- You have a track record of exceeding sales targets and cultivating long-lasting relationships with clients across a multitude of industries.
- SaaS sales experience preferred
- Prior exposure to Channel sales is a plus
- You are empowered by results, while able to try new processes and iterate to scale a global sales engine. Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills are key facets to your sales strategy.
- Be standout and supportive teammate with excellent collaboration skills to build relationships across the company.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging and exciting environment.
- Fluency in both Spanish English
- Eligibility to work in the EU
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Ruchi broadens the Dropbox infrastructure by directing an Engineering Team that builds cutting-edge services, keeping users coming back for more. She also brainstorms products that benefit users.
Back to top