Senior Core Enterprise Account Executive - DACH
- Full-cycle sales role with responsibility for building and maintaining a pipeline of prospective and current customer deals
- Be a “market maker’” and drive enterprise growth in the German, Austrian and Swiss markets.
- Deliver awe-inspiring product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of Dropbox Business.
- Be the voice of the customer to the product team.
- Help scale processes, including lead generation, presentation, negotiation, recruiting, and more.
- Mentor junior members of the team; be a thought leader on enterprise sales
- Delight every Dropbox user with each interaction.
- Track record of exceeding sales targets and cultivating long-lasting relationships with clients across a multitude of industries.
- SaaS sales experience preferred
- Prior exposure to indirect sales is a plus
- Results driven while able to try new processes and iterate to scale a global sales engine. Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Standout teammate with excellent collaboration skills to build relationships across the company.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging and exciting environment.
- Written and spoken fluency in German and English
- Eligibility to work in the EU
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Head, Digital Demand Generation
Giancarlo manages Dropbox's digital demand generation efforts. He and his team work to increase Dropbox's brand awareness and deliver a pleasant user experience through marketing.
Back to top