Senior Core Enterprise Account Executive - DACH
- Full-cycle sales role with responsibility for building and maintaining a pipeline of prospective and current customer deals
- Be a “market maker’” and drive enterprise growth in the German, Austrian and Swiss markets.
- Deliver awe-inspiring product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of Dropbox Business.
- Be the voice of the customer to the product team.
- Help scale processes, including lead generation, presentation, negotiation, recruiting, and more.
- Mentor junior members of the team; be a thought leader on enterprise sales
- Delight every Dropbox user with each interaction.
- Track record of exceeding sales targets and cultivating long-lasting relationships with clients across a multitude of industries.
- SaaS sales experience preferred
- Prior exposure to indirect sales is a plus
- Results driven while able to try new processes and iterate to scale a global sales engine. Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Standout teammate with excellent collaboration skills to build relationships across the company.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging and exciting environment.
- Written and spoken fluency in German and English
- Eligibility to work in the EU
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Ruchi broadens the Dropbox infrastructure by directing an Engineering Team that builds cutting-edge services, keeping users coming back for more. She also brainstorms products that benefit users.
Back to top