Senior Core Enterprise Account Executive - DACH
As a Senior Core Enterprise Account Executive for our German, Austrian and Swiss markets, you'll help our future customers understand the power of Dropbox Business. You'll join a talented team concentrated on one thing: using technology to simplify people's lives. We're looking for smart, high-aiming people who are passionate about revolutionising the way people collaborate and work. We're building the next great technology company, and we need amazing talent to achieve our vision.
- Full-cycle sales role with responsibility for building and maintaining a pipeline of prospective and current customer deals
- Be a "market maker'" and drive enterprise growth in the German, Swiss and and Austrian markets.
- Deliver awe-inspiring product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of Dropbox Business.
- Be the voice of the customer to the product team.
- Help scale processes, including lead generation, presentation, negotiation, recruiting, and more.
- Mentor junior members of the team; be a leader with vision on enterprise sales
- Delight every Dropbox user with each interaction.
- Track record of exceeding sales targets and cultivating long-lasting relationships with clients across a multitude of industries.
- SaaS sales experience preferred
- Prior exposure to indirect sales is a plus
- Results driven while able to try new processes and iterate to scale a global sales engine. Strong analytical, critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Standout teammate with excellent collaboration skills to build relationships across the company.
- Dream to work in a dynamic, challenging and exciting environment.
- Written and spoken fluency in German and English.
- Eligibility to work in the EU.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top