At Dropbox, brand is central to everything we do. Our technology may be complex, but interacting with it is delightfully easy. Our Brand Team champions the intangible factors that bring happiness and a feeling of magic to Dropbox users. The team includes designers, illustrators, and producers who are responsible for defining the company’s visual language and voice. They are always pushing to find new ways to connect emotionally, build trust, and create lasting relationships with our customers.
We’re looking for an experienced, versatile writer to be the voice of Dropbox. As Senior Copywriter, you’ll be responsible for everything from landing pages to ad campaigns to product-naming. In addition to writing your own copy for high-impact Dropbox projects, you’ll also supervise work done by agencies and partners. If you’re just as comfortable scrutinizing a 20-character headline as you are developing key messages for a product launch, we’d love to talk.
- Write engaging, human copy for a variety of Dropbox projects
- Oversee work by agencies on video scripts, landing pages, events, and more.
- Give feedback on writing done by other Dropbox teams
- Collaborate with product design, marketing, and comms to evolve the way Dropbox connects with its 500 million users.
- Advocate for users while understanding product and business goals
- Find innovative new ways to tell the Dropbox story
- 5+ years copywriting or content strategy experience
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Experience writing for a global audience; technology experience preferred
- Ability to foster strong working relationships with team members and cross-functional partners
- A portfolio of relevant writing work (please attach samples as a cover letter OR provide a link to your online portfolio)
Back to top