Senior Account Executive
Dropbox is the world's first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we're on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Our Sales & Channel team shares Dropbox Business with enterprises around the world and helps them understand the power Dropbox offers to teams at scale. We're a collaborative and empathetic sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
As anAccount Executive, you'll help our future customers understand the power of Dropbox for Business. With over 400 million people and 4 million businesses trusting Dropbox with their most treasured information, we're growing quickly and are just getting started. You'll join a talented team focused on one thing: using technology to simplify people's lives. We're looking for smart, ambitious people who are passionate about revolutionizing the way people work. We're building the next great technology company, and we need world-class talent to achieve our vision.
This is an exciting opportunityto be one of the first hires for a growing company in a new market as Dropbox expands its presence in Toronto.
- Full-cycle sales with responsibility for building and maintaining a pipeline of prospective and current customer deals
- Evaluate opportunities to increase customer satisfaction, sales, and retention within a book of business
- Deliver product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of Dropbox for Business
- Work cross-functionally with Lead Generation, Account Management, and Solutions Architecture teams
- Be the voice of the customer to the product team
- Help scale processes including lead generation, presentation, negotiation, recruiting, and more
- Find comfort in working in a fast-paced environment
- Lead by example through perseverance, humility, and initiative
- Delight every Dropbox user with each interaction
- Believe no task is too small, and no task is too tall
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of inside sales experience
- Avid Dropbox user
- Top performer in previous roles
- Prior experience at Internet or SaaS companies is a major plus
- Passionate about revolutionizing the way people collaborate
Back to top