Dropbox is the world's first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we're on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Our Engineering team is working to simplify the way people work together. They're building a family of products that handle over a billion files a day for people around the world. With our broad mission and massive scale, there are countless opportunities to make an impact.
The Dropbox security team is responsible for securing data at a massive scale. Over half a billion users and 300,000 teams trust us to keep their private data safe. To be worthy of this trust, we have a well staffed security team of talented individuals. If you are looking to join a strong and growing team with interesting, high-impact and varied work, this is a good choice.
We are a multi-disciplinary team with a wide variety of skills and responsibilities including Linux, macOS or Windows systems security, network security, application security (web, desktop, mobile), and overall security architecture. If our large-scale projects resonate, we'd love to learn more about you and find out if we can work together.
- You will create and operate security tooling and scripting
- You will locate weak points by breaking into systems
- You will build monitoring, detection, and alerting capabilities
- You will find innovative and creative solutions for our unique security needs
- 8+ years of industry experience with a focus on Security
- You are a team player who is considerate of others
- Enjoy working independently in a fast-paced environment
- You use excellent interpersonal skills, on both technical and non-technical issues
- Desire to take Dropbox even further
- Unlimited Dropbox space for life
- Market competitive total compensation package
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401K + company match
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
Back to top