The Dropbox security team is responsible for securing data at a massive scale. Over half a billion users and 200,000 companies trust us to keep their private data safe. To be worthy of this trust, we have a well staffed security team of talented individuals. If you are looking to join a strong and growing team with interesting, high-impactand varied work, this is a good choice.
We are a multi-disciplinary team with a wide variety of skills and responsibilities. We do have separate security sub-teams but please apply to this umbrella description in all cases. We are looking to grow all of our security capabilities including:
- Security Engineering: user facing features, backend systems, secure-by-default libraries and security tooling.
- Security Testing: pentesting, red teaming and software security assessments.
- Security Programs: security architecture, security consultancy and remediation.
- Security Monitoring: logging, detection, alerting, response and investigation.
Successful candidates will likely have a mix of engineering and security experience and be strong in one or more security disciplines:
- Linux, OSX or Windows systems security.
- Network security.
- Application security (web, desktop, mobile).
- Creating and operating security tooling and scripting.
- Security architecture and practical risk analysis.
- Locating weak points and breaking into systems.
- Anti-abuse analytics, tactics and technologies.
- Building monitoring, detection and alerting capabilities.
- You have a B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- We are hiring for all experience levels: junior, senior and expert.
- You are a team player who is considerate of others.
- You are independent and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- You use excellent communication skills, on both technical and non-technical issues.
- You have a desire to take Dropbox even further. If our large-scale projects resonate, we'd love to learn more about you and find out if we can work together.
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top