Security Data Science PhD Internship - Summer 2017
- Completed at least 2 years of a CS or EE PhD program by summer 2017
- Interest/passion for security work
- Strong data analysis skills, capable of writing complex SQL/Hive queries
- Machine learning skills, capable of training and evaluating machine learning models
- Basic programming skills (understand python code and make minimal changes)
- Please note that candidates who require a J-1 visa must also eligible for an alternative visa option when they eventually will be taking a full-time role. Alternative visa options are limited to TN visas (Canadian and Mexican citizens), E-3 visas (Australian citizens), or H-1B1 visas (Singaporean and Chilean citizens). An H-1B is not a viable visa alternative for consideration in this role. If you are not eligible for any of the alternative visas listed for full-time roles, we will not be able to move forward in the interview process
Below please include a personal email address rather than a school email address so that Dropbox may communicate effectively with you.
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Head, Digital Demand Generation
Giancarlo manages Dropbox's digital demand generation efforts. He and his team work to increase Dropbox's brand awareness and deliver a pleasant user experience through marketing.
Back to top