Sales Productivity Program Manager
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Business Strategy & Operations team sets and drives key business initiatives across the company. We complement and support product, engineering, sales, and marketing teams across three critical areas: corporate and business unit strategy, business planning and sales operations, and business systems and tools development.
The primary emphasis of the Sales Productivity Tools Manager role is to partner with the Global Sales Leadership & Channel teams, along with other relevant groups, to develop and deliver compelling & effective tools and programs that will help set up the sales organization for success during their tenure at Dropbox. This role will be a key member of the global Sales Productivity organization that is tasked with deploying productivity strategies around the tools we use that will in-turn help the business scale and grow; the person in this role will play a meaningful part in helping craft the conversation about tools and processes needed to maintain long-term effectiveness.
You: Self starter; comfortable with executing & delivering in a methodical and creative manner on defined goals, success factors, and key metrics. You love to innovate, are excited about executing in a rapidly changing environment, are results oriented, and are passionate about "sweating the details" to help our sales team be efficient and maximize "selling time" and exceed their targets. You will be responsible for handling and driving enablement activity aimed at tools & applications across our teams, from being an integral part of the rollout and change management, to ensuring that we are constantly evaluating and reevaluating the success of tools to support Sales' critical needs at a time of exciting business transformation.
- Understand the training needs of the global Sales teams as it related to the tools & applications they use day in & day out, and use it to create and implement innovative, just-in-time enablement tools and techniques that will decrease knowledge and skills gaps in our Sales org
- Act as the voice of Sales, engaging internal partners to develop and deliver iterative training, continually refreshing content based on Sales needs, industry trends, product value and capabilities, competitive positioning, and internal processes
- Working alongside Marketing, you'll enable our sales teams in getting them familiar with our value proposition, our buyers and plays and our competitive landscape
- Provide operational, logistic and organizational support for the global Productivity team, communicate regular progress/status to key stakeholders in Enablement and Sales, and handle resources and project teams as needed
- Work with Marketing to build and highlight case studies, sales guides, competitive fact sheets, and other compelling content assets, both internal and external, to support sales teams and advance deals
- Help to ensure training programs are delivered on-time and at the highest levels of quality
- Help organize Sales Kickoffs and build content in partnership with Sales Leadership
- 5+ years experience in Sales enablement/productivity and program management
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- Excellent coordination and organization abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understand the larger context within which a program exists, but be 100% comfortable with rolling up your sleeves, getting in the weeds, and doing what is needed to make that program successful
- Demonstrated ability to establish and manage project priorities and timelines to achieve results
- Hands-on content creation experience required, some experience with sales curricula development preferred
- Ability to deliver content in an engaging and compelling manner
- Executive presence, and validated ability to establish credibility with senior leadership
- Deep understanding of structure and requirements of outbound sales organizations, detailed knowledge of SaaS sales cycles (quota carrying experience a definite plus!)
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Sendbloom, People.ai would be a definite plus!
- Minimal travel required (10%)
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks(technology and other relevant professional topics)
Back to top