Sales Operations Analyst
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Business Strategy & Operations team sets and drives key business initiatives across the company. We complement and support product, engineering, sales, and marketing teams across three critical areas: corporate and business unit strategy, business planning and sales operations, and business systems and tools development.
Channel is one of the main points of focus for our Global Sales Strategy and we are building a strong network of Global Partners and implementing scalable processes and tools to help drive company growth.
Channel Operations is a global team that that drives growth & monetization by driving operational efficiencies across the Dropbox reseller ecosystem by managing opportunity to order processes and digitalization of Dropbox Partners. We do so, to build an efficient, scalable machine for a specific sales motion that unlocks ARR not accessible through direct sales. The team serves as a core business partner within the Sales Operations organization focused on executing Channel strategy, leading strategic initiatives and developing scalable solutions that help run the business activities to ensure accurate booking and reporting of revenue.
We are building world-class Channel processes at Dropbox and are looking for an Operations Analyst with superior analysis & problem solving skills to join the Channel Operations team in Dropbox's Business Strategy & Operations organization.
The role is primarily responsible to ensure that our internal systems are scaled, and processes optimized and efficient, to support bookings through purchase orders and partner cloud marketplaces. You will work with various cross functional teams necessary to accurately process orders in a timely manner and enable operational rigor focused towards increasing sales efficiencies & productivity. In this position, you will play a critical role in supporting the Channel Sales organization by booking Channel orders and subsequent operational processes that are foundational to the success of a high performing Sales Operations organization. This is role that requires someone who is a self starter with bias toward action, strong analysis and exceptional communication skills.
- Review all incoming Channel orders for completeness, accuracy, and compliance to company bookings
- Provide primary support for Channel Sales including business operations, PO processing & deal entry
- Engage with internal sales teams and channel partners to resolve queries and open issues related to the Dropbox ordering processes
- Triage & resolve Support tickets through day-to-day troubleshooting of Purchase Order processing issues
- Address questions that sales teams may have during the course of a deal cycle
- Act as a Channel Operations SME to multiple cross functional teams & assist with deal construct, ordering issues resolution related to Channel teams and subsequent license renewals in our reseller and internal systems
- Assist in development of ordering guides & reference materials around new Salesforce and operational processes
- Maintain & update custom pricebooks to assist sales quote processes
- Participate in process improvements and initiatives in overall operational processes by providing analysis, recommending and implementing specific improvements to processes based on requirements collected from different internal and external partners
- Co-ordinate and work in liaison with globally spread out team members and other functions like Deal Desk, Legal, CX, Engineering etc
- Maintain an existing support portal dashboard in Salesforce to monitor tickets, response times and other KPIs
- Maintain an existing Order booking dashboard & craft monthly business insights for operational planning
- Bachelors degree with 2 years experience in Revenue Operations, Sales Operation or Order Management a plus
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Gsheets (vlookups, pivot tables, formulas) with experience in managing large data sets and reporting business insights at a regular cadence
- Competence with information management/CRM tools - Salesforce or similar information management applications
- Demonstrate experience in a role involving 'critical thinking': i.e. ability to analyze issues, work independently in a fast pace environment, make decisions and problem solve
- Strong social and self-awareness skills - Ability to complete tasks and assignments with a positive, professional and friendly approach
- Experience in a role demonstrating excellent time management, able to analyze workload and prioritize time based on changing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills a must have
- Exposure to contract negotiation/deal structuring is a plus
- Knowledge of operational quote to cash business processes is a plus
- Relocation is not available for this position
- Travel is not anticipated for this position
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks(technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Will operates as the tech lead for a soon-to-be-released initiative and other special Dropbox projects. He also pushes for modern best practices for client application development on Mac and iOS.
Back to top