Sales Onboarding Program Manager - Americas
- The Role: The primary emphasis of the Sales Onboarding Program Manager role is to partner with the Americas sales leadership and other relevant groups to develop and deliver a compelling, effective sales onboarding program that will help set up the sales organization's newest recruits for success during their sales tenure at Dropbox. This role will be a key stakeholder within the Revenue Productivity organization that is tasked with deploying productivity strategies that will help the business scale and grow. This role will play an important part in helping to shape the conversation about the future state and structure of the Americas sales organization, and the people and processes needed to maintain long-term effectiveness.
- You: Self starter; comfortable with executing in a methodical and creative manner on defined goals, success factors, and key metrics. You love to innovate and execute in a rapidly changing environment, are results oriented, and are passionate about "sweating the details" to help the Americas sales team build their skills and exceed their targets. You will be responsible for managing and driving enablement activity across our teams, ensuring that we are supporting their critical needs at a time of exciting business transformation.
- Establish the Dropbox Sales Bootcamp and continually refine over time; develop curricula and content, manage logistics, and deliver content as needed.
- Define and execute the strategy developed by the Productivity team for all sales Onboarding activities. Continue to dynamically update onboarding content as Dropbox continues to evolve our product offering in a fast-paced environment
- Help build out learning paths for every role in during, and following, Sales Bootcamp: identify onboarding requirements at 30, 60, 90, and further, days of a new hire's journey, across all segments and roles.
- Establish appropriate measurement criteria for the onboarding program, and report progress against quantifiable metrics to management over time.
- Help to drive certifications as needed, to ensure we release new employees into the field in a way that ensures their long-term effectiveness with prospects and customers
- Collaborate with sales management to monitor performance of new sales representatives within their first 90 days, identify "at risk" or underperforming reps and work with Sales Management to develop solutions to improve their performance
- Work with other departments to identify, create and improve ongoing "refresh" programs for new hire cohort groups that will increase cross-functional collaboration and knowledge and gaps in sk.
- 5+ years in Sales enablement and program management, with at least 3+ years of having developed and delivered sales or partner onboarding programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to deliver content in an engaging and compelling manner
- Hands-on content creation, and curriculum development experience required
- Demonstrated ability to establish and manage project priorities and timelines to achieve results
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Executive presence, and proven ability to establish credibility with senior leadership
- Ability to roll up sleeves and do what is needed to make programs successful
- Deep understanding of direct sales organizations and sales processes
- Knowledge of SaaS sales cycles; quota carrying experience a definite plus (sales, or a support function like solution architect/consultant)
- Eligibility to work in the US ( position is based in our SF office, and no relocation is provided )
- Minimal travel required (10 - 15%)
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top