Sales Enablement Program Manager - Americas
- The Role: The primary emphasis of the Sales Enablement Program Manager role is to partner with the Americas sales leadership and other relevant groups to develop and deliver a compelling, effective programs that will help set up the sales organization for success during their tenure at Dropbox. This role will be a key stakeholder within the Sales Enablement organization that is tasked with deploying productivity strategies that will help the business scale and grow. This role will play an important part in helping to shape the conversation about the future state and structure of the Americas sales organization, and the people and processes needed to maintain long-term effectiveness.
- You: Self starter; comfortable with executing in a methodical and creative manner on defined goals, success factors, and key metrics. You love to innovate and execute in a rapidly changing environment, are results oriented, and are passionate about "sweating the details" to help the Americas sales team build their skills and exceed their targets. You will be responsible for managing and driving enablement activity across our teams, ensuring that we are supporting their critical needs at a time of exciting business transformation.
- Understand the training needs of the Americas sales teams to create and implement innovative, just-in-time enablement tools and techniques to that will decrease knowledge and skills gaps in our Sales org.
- Act as the voice of Sales, engage internal stakeholders to develop and deliver iterative training, and continually refresh content based on Sales needs, industry trends, product value and capabilities, competitive positioning, and internal processes.
- Work with Marketing to create and highlight case studies, sales guides, competitive fact sheets, and other compelling content assets, both internal and external, to support sales teams and advance deals.
- Using various appropriate training methods and media, enable Sales team on best use of marketing and enablement materials, positioning, value proposition, audience, competitive etc.
- Provide operational, logistic and organizational support for the Americas Productivity team, communicate regular progress/status to key stakeholders in Enablement and Sales, and manage resources and project teams as needed
- Help ensure programs are delivered on time and at the highest levels of quality
- Help organize quarterly Americas Sales Kickoffs and build content in partnership with Sales Leadership.
- Excellent coordination and operational expertise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to roll up sleeves and do what is needed to make programs successful
- Demonstrated ability to establish and manage project priorities and timelines to achieve results
- 3+ years experience in Sales enablement/productivity and program management
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Executive presence, and proven ability to establish credibility with senior leadership
- Ability to deliver content in an engaging and compelling manner
- Hands-on content creation experience required
- Deep understanding of structure and requirements of outbound sales organizations, experience with sales curricula development
- Detailed knowledge of SaaS sales cycles; quota carrying experience a definite plus (sales, or a support function like solution architect/consultant)
- Knowledge of Salesforce preferred
- Eligibility to work in the US
- Minimal travel required (10 - 15%)
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top