Revenue Strategy Lead (Americas)
We're looking for a Sales Strategy and Operations professional to serve as a key adviser to our Head of Americas Sales. As a source of data and insight and strategic adviser, you will play a critical role in helping to run one of Dropbox's newest businesses.
You are a self-starter and independent thinker with exceptional analytical skills, capable of handling highly sensitive and confidential information while supporting a rapidly changing organization. You do not shy away from rolling up your sleeves, slicing and dicing massive sets of information, and creating solutions to problems that have not been tackled yet. You recognize where processes can be improved, and take the initiative to improve them.
But you don't just live in the weeds - you're comfortable interacting across the organization at all levels, including senior leaders in sales, finance, marketing and people operations. You're a team player, and relish collaborating with your Revenue Strategy and Operations colleagues across the globe.
While you thrive in ambiguity, you're highly organized, detail-oriented and love structuring out problems to keep everyone on track.
- Build the tools to monitor the core KPIs that assess the health of the sales teams
- Draw insight from key performance metrics, make recommendations, and drive improvement actions
- Lead structured analysis of business performance to inform ongoing operations and key strategic initiatives
- Lead high priority global initiatives including annual strategic planning, book of business construction, territory optimization, and KPI design
- Build effective relationships with colleagues and senior executives in revenue strategy, sales, sales systems, finance, and marketing
- 5 - 8 years work experience - background in management consulting, finance, or sales strategy and operations roles strongly preferred
- Deep interest and skill in quantitative analytics and financial modeling, drawing insight from complex data, and translating that into concrete action - SQL and Tableau is a strong plus
- Demonstrated ability to structure complex problems and drive solutions cross-functionally
- Outstanding communication and facilitation skills, including experience communicating with senior management
- "Building" mentality - a strong desire to take the initiative; you thrive on change and are comfortable with ambiguity
- 10%-20% travel within the US
- MBA strongly desired Bachelors Degree required
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks(technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top