Revenue Strategy and Ops Manager MBA Grad (2017)
Our Revenue teams share Dropbox Business with enterprises around the world, helping them understand the power Dropbox has to offer teams at scale. The Revenue Excellence and Operations team are focused on driving sales productivity by delivering insights, tools, training and processes. We are building a world-class operations organization. We are a collaborative and empathetic team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, independent thinker, deeply analytical and detailed-oriented, but capable of working in a structured manner to thrive in ambiguity. You do not shy away from rolling up your sleeves, slicing and dicing massive sets of information, and creating solutions to problems that have not been tackled yet.
- Work on high priority initiatives including (but not limited to) strategic planning, territory optimization, sales incentive design, process optimization, forecast modeling
- Establish a sustainable model to measure competitive effectiveness and drive processes that can help scale measurements
- Partner closely with senior leadership to develop actionable, measurable projects that accelerate sales growth and improve sales & marketing effectiveness
- Work closely with other team members and the business to further develop metrics, KPIs, and insight that provides performance improvement
- Partner with sales team on business planning, strategy and process improvement for their respective sales areas
- Participate and help steer global initiatives as appropriate and ensure that global initiatives are rolled out properly to every region/sector
- 4 - 5 years experience as strategic project/program lead in management consulting, B2B software (ideally SaaS) or a high-growth technology firm
- Experience leading complex projects in a B2B sales and marketing environment, quota carrying experience highly preferred
- Excellent at planning and project management – ability to look ahead to meet regular deadlines and prevent last minute fire drills
- Strong desire to take initiative; thrive on change and comfortable with ambiguity
- Good SFDC skills and ability to develop analysis based on CRM data in a scalable manner
- Happy to shift from strategic thinking to rolling up your sleeves and supporting implementation
- Familiar with SQL or any other form of database querying language a plus
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Head, Digital Demand Generation
Giancarlo manages Dropbox's digital demand generation efforts. He and his team work to increase Dropbox's brand awareness and deliver a pleasant user experience through marketing.
Back to top