Revenue Insights Manager
Dropbox supports hundreds of millions of creators and innovators around the world. Our mission is to simplify the way people work together. Dropbox Business is trusted by over 200,000 companies to safeguard their most important information. As we continue to build the best place to create, share, and work with others, there's a perfect spot for you to grow with us.
Our Business Strategy & Operations team sets and drives key business initiatives across the company. We complement and support product, engineering, sales, and marketing teams across three critical areas: corporate and business unit strategy, business planning and sales operations, and business systems and tools development.
The Insights team is the analytics engine behind our global sales organization. We are using the power of big data to help our customers accelerate how they transform their business. As a collaborative and empathetic team, we focus on finding breakthrough insights in a creative and fun environment.
We're looking for a customer-facing Revenue Insights Manager to help Dropbox's prospective and existing enterprise customers understand their collaboration patterns and the impact on their respective organizations. You will be data savvy, curious, and rooted in strong fundamentals of business analysis. You have both a strong ability to query SQL-based systems and run Salesforce dashboards/reports. You can present and communicate in a way that excites an executive audience. Dropbox has a deep connection between data and sales, and we are looking for someone to continue that linkage.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will partner with the sales organization to develop insights priorities, key account strategies, and processes that support sales engagement challenges
- Use Salesforce and external data sources to generate powerful and actionable insights - and communicate recommendations to internal and external partners
- Deploy scalable tools that deliver Dropbox collaboration analytics at scale throughout different segments and aspects of the sales cycle.
- You will act as a strategic counsel to the sales leadership with respect to sales execution and Dropbox analytics.
- Build cross-functional relationships with key players throughout the revenue, marketing, and data science organizations to bring to bear the full weight of Dropbox's data warehouse and analytics toolkit.
- You show real passion for generating novel and creative ideas for scalable data visualization tools.
- Top class degree (MBA preferred)
- Presentation skills, presenting to C level executives
- 3+ years of experience in sales analytics/engineering, management consulting, or solution architecture
- Passionate about telling data driven stories in a simple and powerful way.
- Fluency with SQL, Hive, and Salesforce preferred
- Deep understanding of sales, the sales process and an ability to translate insights into sales language
- Strong cross-functional project management skills
- Excellent communication, data analysis, and presentation skills
- Experience generating technology-driven solutions to business challenges
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top