Renewals Desk Senior Analyst - SF
- Help build & implement a scaleable renewals process to drive revenue and minimize churn
- Craft complex contracts as the go-to liaison between our sales team and legal/finance
- Provide analysis to a variety of stakeholders across the business on renewals/upsell strategy and process improvement
- Develop an in depth understanding of licensing models and recommend contract structures after initial Customer purchase, in an environment of rapidly evolving customer needs
- 3–6 years of experience in a renewals desk, deal desk, or related sales operations functions.
- Self starter with prior experience building and maintaining complex, cross-functional contract execution and process across sales, legal, and finance
- Clear and thoughtful communicator with exceptional critical thinking skills
- Experience with Renewals preferred
- Prior experience within a high growth company preferred
- Ability to analyze and recommend licensing structures and contract terms
- Prior experience with Salesforce and quote to contract tools and process
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure people feel supported and connected at work. Groups like Women at Dropbox, [email protected], Black Dropboxers, and Pridebox (for LGBTQ employees and allies) are a big part of that effort.
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Head, Digital Demand Generation
Giancarlo manages Dropbox's digital demand generation efforts. He and his team work to increase Dropbox's brand awareness and deliver a pleasant user experience through marketing.
Back to top