Renewals Desk Senior Analyst - SF
- Help build & implement a scaleable renewals process to drive revenue and minimize churn
- Craft complex contracts as the go-to liaison between our sales team and legal/finance
- Provide analysis to a variety of stakeholders across the business on renewals/upsell strategy and process improvement
- Develop an in depth understanding of licensing models and recommend contract structures after initial Customer purchase, in an environment of rapidly evolving customer needs
- 3–6 years of experience in a renewals desk, deal desk, or related sales operations functions.
- Self starter with prior experience building and maintaining complex, cross-functional contract execution and process across sales, legal, and finance
- Clear and thoughtful communicator with exceptional critical thinking skills
- Experience with Renewals preferred
- Prior experience within a high growth company preferred
- Ability to analyze and recommend licensing structures and contract terms
- Prior experience with Salesforce and quote to contract tools and process
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure people feel supported and connected at work. Groups like Women at Dropbox, [email protected], Black Dropboxers, and Pridebox (for LGBTQ employees and allies) are a big part of that effort.
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Ruchi broadens the Dropbox infrastructure by directing an Engineering Team that builds cutting-edge services, keeping users coming back for more. She also brainstorms products that benefit users.
Back to top