Our Sales team shares Dropbox with Enterprises around the world, helping them understand the power Dropbox has to offer teams at scale. We're a collaborative and empathetic Sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
The Program Architect plays a critical role within Dropbox Enterprise Services, serving as a strategic adviser on driving change and a Dropbox product and platform expert to the company's largest, most complex enterprise customers. You will be joining a pioneering team that is working on building a world-class services organization. Program Architects formulate the program for solution delivery and serve as the primary point of contact for technical architecture, change management and program management to the customer.
- Drive conversations with and influence critical customer stakeholders, including senior IT resources such as enterprise architects, to develop a program vision, key value metrics and a tactical execution plan
- Provide guidance according to established best practices on application and integration development, enterprise architecture standards, functional and technical solution architecture & design, and technical environment management
- Identify and manage risk areas and commitment to seeing an issue through to complete resolution; negotiate approaches to unblock programs and address customer issues
- Troubleshoot key customer implementation issues and demonstrate ability to drive to successful resolution
- Recommend use of Dropbox Enterprise Services resources to customers, such as Technical Architects, Adoption Managers or Business Transformation Specialists
- Identify and lead internal strategic initiatives to grow Dropbox Business and Enterprise solutions, leveraging teammates to achieve individual as well as team growth; serve as an active contributor to the practice knowledge and resource base; mentor, educate and enrich technical and non-technical customers, partners and colleagues.
- Significant Enterprise consulting experience, including implementation experience with one or more common enterprise software solutions, filling positions of increasing responsibility and management of more junior technical resources.
- Proven, extensive experience managing IT and/or change projects. PRINCE2, PMP or similar certification desirable.
- Experience with key areas of enterprise architecture, including integration technologies, security and identity management, and data management.
- Light software development, scripting (Python, powershell or similar) would be a plus.
- Proven results leading and overseeing customer and/or partner success stories in the following domains: development and release management strategies, change management, partner management, and direct leadership in designing solutions that meet or exceed customer needs.
- Exposure to or experience with the channel (VARs, MSPs, System Integrators, etc) is desirable.
- Guide customers and colleagues in rationalizing and deploying emerging technologies that drive increased business value.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal. Able to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for the audience.
- Flexibility to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Fluent in English, another European language (German, French, Italian, Dutch) highly desirable.
- Eligibility to work and travel in EMEA.
Back to top