Product Security Engineer University Grad (2020)
Dropbox is the world's first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we're on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Our Engineering team is working to simplify the way people work together. They're building a family of products that handle over a billion files a day for people around the world. With our broad mission and massive scale, there are countless opportunities to make an impact.
Security is hugely important at Dropbox. People trust us to keep their info secure, and it's something we take incredibly seriously! Security engineers at Dropbox work on securing our hybrid cloud infrastructure, our web applications, and our clients on Android, iOS, Linux, Mac, and Windows all at massive scale. If you have a background or interest in web/application security, infrastructure security, CTFs, pentesting, or crypto, etc., and want to work on the cutting edge of security, this team could be a great fit for you!
- Create and operate security tooling, systems, and libraries
- Locate weak points by breaking into systems
- Build monitoring, detection, and alerting capabilities
- Find innovative and creative solutions for our unique security needs
- Help build the next generation platform for detecting, mitigating and reporting illegitimate and malicious content and activity.
- Currently pursuing a BS,MS, or PhDin Computer Science or related technical field involving coding (e.g., physics or mathematics), or equivalent technical experience
- Sincere interest in Security
- You are a team player who is considerate of others
- You use excellent interpersonal skills, on both technical and non-technical issues
Back to top