Product Security Engineer
Dropbox simplifies the way people work together. Hundreds of millions of people around the world use Dropbox to work the way they want, on any device, wherever they go. As we scale our global brand, there’s plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people globally.
Our Engineering team is crafting a family of products that handle over a billion files a day. We take on the complexities of technology that affect everyday life, so that people can get back to living and doing their best work.
Your role and impact
The Security Engineering team is responsible for making sure all our products are designed and implemented to the highest security standards. We are looking for engineers who are passionate about security and helping us build features that will protect our users.
- You will manage Dropbox's security vulnerability bounty program
- You'll conduct penetration testing, security code reviews, and architectural reviews
- You will evangelize secure coding practices across all engineering teams
- You'll work on new product features to make Dropbox users and data more secure
- You will advise engineers and teams on security issues; you‰'ll be involved with every aspect of engineering here at Dropbox!
- You have a B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- You've built a strong foundation and you have in-depth technical knowledge of security engineering, authentication and security protocols, and applied cryptography
- Your contributions to the security community is a huge plus
- You have a real passion for security, and a practical and balanced approach to security issues
- You are independent and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- You use excellent communication skills, on both technical and non-technical issues
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure people feel supported and connected at work. Groups like Women at Dropbox, [email protected], Black Dropboxers, and Pridebox (for LGBTQ employees and allies) are a big part of that effort.
Back to top