Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to design a more enlightened way of working. From our headquarters in San Francisco to eight dedicated Studios and a worldwide team of employees who choose where they work best, our Virtual First approach is leading the way into the future of work.
Our Product team advocates for our users and our business, setting the vision for our growing family of products. We use data, research, strategy, and empathy to guide multidisciplinary teams toward a common goal, balancing diverse perspectives and empowering our teams to do great work. As we scale globally, there's plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people around the world in team that always focuses on we, not I, and creates delightful products that are worthy of trust.
While Dropbox is used by millions of consumers, it is also used by many users in Mid size and Enterprise companies. In those companies, there is another Dropbox user and that is the Dropbox Admin. In Dropbox TLV, we are building these powerful tools that empower our Admins and team creators to be champions for users, and to help them maintain security, control, and visibility-for collaboration at scale. We're making this happen by taking the same "user-first" design approach that's helped us grow to half a billion registered users, and applying it to our admin tools.
Beyond that, in TLV we are developing one of the most strategic Dropbox investments - organise with metadata. The aspiration is not just to be this gigantic repository with Search capabilities. But to build an outstanding experience that relies on the fact that behind the scenes, the data is organised with metadata.
- Collaborate with engineering and design teams to ship new, impactful features, including preparing necessary technical specifications, coordinating development activity, and tracking progress of in-flight projects
- Work closely with product marketing, customer success, and users to deeply understand, document, analyse, and synthesise user needs into product priorities, roadmap plans, and detailed specifications
- Write specs, manage project execution, collaborate with design team to create wireframes, and define product roll-out strategy
- Drive the growth and success of the Dropbox by influencing the strategy and shape the future of Dropbox
- Partner with Marketing and PR to share the impact of the team's work with the world
- 6 years or more experience as a Product Manager
- BS or MS in computer science, electrical engineering or similar; or experience as a software engineer, product designer or startup founder
- Ability to analyseand use data to inform decisions
- Deep understanding and empathy for users
- Launched multiple successful products and features
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Hebrew and English
- Experience in working in global companies