Product Marketing Manager, Self-Serve
Dropbox is used by over half a billion people around the world, helping them be productive in their work and personal lives. Product marketing managers are responsible for planning and executing initiatives to drive awareness, understanding, and growth of Dropbox in key markets. Partnering with product, communications, sales, engineering, and other teams across the company, PMMs set product positioning, develop the go-to-market strategy, and lead the execution of key launches and initiatives that push our brand and business forward.
In this product marketing manager position, you will play a central role in helping drive the customer experience of discovering, adopting, and deepening the use of the Dropbox solutions. Specifically, you'll partner cross-functionally with marketing communications, product, and growth teams to design and optimize programs that drive effective activation and engagement, while building longer-term experiences that improve retention over the lifecycle of the customer. The role requires hands-on editorial sensibility around what makes for great customer-facing content and the ability to embrace rapid iteration and a test-and-optimize approach to continually drive improvement.
- Develop content marketing strategies and the tactical specifics for new and evolving lifecycle initiatives, working closely with web and digital marketing partners to build and improve on successful programs.
- Guide the development of creative new content that immerses our customers and prospects in more engaging experiences and deepens their awareness of, and engagement with, our solutions.
- Lead initiatives to research and identify specific use cases that resonate with customers and build out compelling content experiences that respond to those needs in differentiated ways.
- Coordinate user and competitive research-both qualitative and quantitative-and employ the findings to enrich our understanding of customers and the competitive landscape, and turn those results into actionable insights
- Dig into the data and results of lifecycle programs and develop clear conclusions and recommendations based on that analysis
- 2-5 years of product marketing experience
- Extraordinary prioritization, organization, and project management skills
- Validated customer-facing editorial skills, with a demonstrated understanding of what makes for great content across various mediums (email, web, social, blogs, etc.)
- Solid analytical acumen; able to define how the measure and evaluate content marketing programs and develop practical, actionable insights based on the data.
- Experience developing and fielding marketing research initiatives that uncover opportunities to improve the ways we target, position and message to our customers
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with partners in editorial, web marketing, demand marketing, product, design, and research.
- Ability to define and build programs from scratch, moving efficiently from ambiguity to clarity and execution. A positive attitude and willingness to roll-up your sleeves and get things done are a must.
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top