Product Marketing Manager, Premium
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Marketing team sets product positioning and strategy, manages product launches, and gathers customer insights. We're responsible for maximizing our products' potential, in order to delight our users and help Dropbox grow. We partner with teams across the company, including Product, Sales, and Engineering.
Dropbox is used by over half a billion people around the world, helping them be productive in their work and personal lives. Product marketing managers are responsible for planning and executing initiatives to drive awareness, understanding, and growth of Dropbox in key markets. Partnering with product, communications, sales, engineering, and other teams across the company, PMMs set product positioning, develop the go-to-market strategy, and own the execution of key launches and initiatives that push our brand and business forward. Great customer-centric storytelling is at the heart of what we do.
Product marketing managers are responsible for planning and executing initiatives to drive awareness, understanding, and growth of Dropbox in key markets. Partnering with product, communications, sales, engineering, design, and other teams across the company, PMMs set product positioning, develop the go-to-market strategy, and lead the execution of key launches, campaigns, and initiatives that push our brand and business forward. They are business partners to the product team, as the team develops tools from conception to rollout and beyond. PMMs represent the customer voice and support the go-to-market strategy and execution as well as the ongoing customer journey. And, they're responsible for setting and tracking targets.
- Develop and execute launch plans for new product features or initiatives, working closely with product management, communications, engineering, design, support, and sales teams
- Be a business partner to the product team
- Drive awareness, consideration and understanding of new Dropbox tools through multi-channel campaigns (both owned and paid), from strategy to execution
- Partner with the product team on designing and executing campaigns to engage and educate users
- Partner with the corporate marketing team to showcase Dropbox and our products at events and through content and influencer activations
- Coordinate user and competitive research-both qualitative and quantitative-to better understand our users and competitive landscape, and then turn those results into actionable insights
- 2-5 years of product marketing experience
- Extraordinary prioritization, organization, and project management skills
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration abilities, ability to manage with influence, and experience working closely with product, PR, design, and sales teams
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, visual), both for internal audiences and customer-facing messaging
- Strong analytical skills, with demonstrated capabilities interpreting data and qualitative research and distilling into actionable key takeaways
- Self-starter with ability to build programs from scratch: Must have a positive attitude and willingness to roll-up your sleeves and get things done
- Experience at a SaaS company is preferred but not required
- Bonus if you have an MBA, but it's not required
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks(technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top