Product Manager University Grad (2019)
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
New graduates and interns at Dropbox work alongside industry leaders, architecting the growing family of products that handle over a billion files a day for people and businesses around the world. From day one, you'll have the responsibility and the support you need to make a difference on a massive scale.
At Dropbox, we are dedicated to growing university graduates into seasoned product managers. As a Product Manager, you'll have an impact on a variety of products crucial to Dropbox's strategy by both setting vision for your team, and getting hands on with execution. You'll join a community of thoughtfulproduct managers, engineers and designers, and will have the opportunity to work with them as well as diverse business functions like sales and marketing. Over time, to achieve growth and scale for Dropbox, you'll develop new product initiatives, drive their implementation, and own their outcomes.
As a new grad Product Manager, you'll take part in a holistic onboarding program that includes talks from people across the the company, community building events, and opportunities to practice all parts of the product management lifecycle. We'll work with you to match you with a team that best firsts your skills and interests. All new grad Product Managers will have experienced managers and mentors who are dedicated to their growth and success. You'll also take part in an enriching training curriculum throughout your first year here at Dropbox.
You and your fellow new grad product managers will go through many of these experiences together. This year, we'll be placing new grads into both San Francisco & Seattle, depending on your preference. Please indicate which offices you're interested in when completing your application.
- Drive vision, roadmap, and goals for the product
- Gather, review, and interpret qualitative & quantitative data to uncover new product insights
- Own product through all phases: from writing specs and creating wireframes, to A/B testing and defining go-to-market strategy
- Work with engineering, design, marketing and others to launch high-quality product experiences that simplify the way people work together
- Completed Bachelor's or Master's Degree (December 2018 - August 2019)
- Strong interest in technology, demonstrated through related coursework (e.g. computer science, electrical engineering), internships, extracurricular activities, or personal projects
- Motivation and ability to lead cross-functional teams in a highly collaborative environment
- Strong leadership skills; excellent written and oral communication skills
- Sharp analytical and critical thinking skills, and can use data to drive strategic decisions
- Empathy for users and intuition for developing software that solves their needs
- Application deadline: Monday, October 15th, 2018 at 5:00 PM PT
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Back to top