Product Manager University Grad - 2018
At Dropbox, we are dedicated to selecting and growing university graduates into elite product managers.
As a product manager, you'll have an impact on a variety of products crucial to Dropbox's strategy by both setting vision for your team, and getting hands on with execution. In doing so, you'll collaborate with other extraordinary product managers, engineers, designers, and diverse business functions like sales and marketing.
Ultimately, to achieve growth and scale for Dropbox, you'll develop new product initiatives, drive their implementation, and own their outcomes.
- Drive vision, roadmap, and goals for the product
- Process, review, and interpret multifaceted qualitative and quantitative data to uncover new product insights
- Write specs, wireframe, manage project execution, A/B test, and define product go-to-market strategy
- Work with teams such as engineering, design, sales, and marketing to launch high-quality product experiences that simplify the way people work together
- New Bachelor's or Master's graduate Fall 2017 or Spring 2018
- Strong interest in technology, demonstrated through related coursework (e.g. computer science, electrical engineering), internships, or extracurricular activities, etc
- Motivation and ability to lead cross-functional teams in a highly collaborative environment
- Strong leadership skills, excellent written and oral communication skills
- Sharp analytical and critical thinking skills, and can use data to drive strategic decisions
- Empathy for users and intuition for developing technology products that solve user needs
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top