Product Manager University Grad (2017)
Product Managers set the vision for our growing family of products. They’re responsible for guiding multidisciplinary teams toward a common goal. As advocates for both our users and our business, the best Product Managers balance diverse perspectives and empower their teams to do great work.
At Dropbox, we are dedicated to selecting and growing new class of university graduates into premier Product Managers.
In this role, you’ll work with other world-class product managers, engineers and designers on a variety of products crucial to Dropbox’s overall strategy. You will not only develop new product initiatives, but also drive their execution and own the outcomes. Product vision and strategic thinking is a must, but we’ll also need you to get your hands dirty to help drive real, sustainable impact.
As a Product Manager, you’ll work directly with all parts of the Dropbox team – product, engineering, legal, finance, sales, marketing – to launch new products/markets/businesses, accelerate growth of our user base, and help scale Dropbox to become the next great technology company.
- Drive vision, roadmap, and goals for the product
- Process, review and interpret large bodies of qualitative and quantitative data on customer usage patterns to uncover new product insights
- Write specs, manage project execution, A/B test, UI/UX wireframe, and define product roll-out strategy
- Work with engineering, design, sales and marketing teams to plan, build and launch high quality product experiences that simplify the way people work together
- New Bachelor’s or Master’s graduate in computer science, electrical engineering or similar field in Summer 2017
- Motivation and ability to lead cross-functional teams in a highly collaborative environment
- Strong leadership skills, excellent written and oral communication skills
- Empathy for users and intuition for developing tech products that solve user needs
- Sharp analytical and critical thinking skills, can use data to drive strategic decisions
Please include a personal email address rather than a school email address so that Dropbox may communicate effectively with you.
Back to top