Lead Product Manager - Subscription Growth
Product Managers set the vision for our growing family of products. We’re responsible for guiding multidisciplinary teams toward a common goal: shipping high quality products and features on time, to our 500M users. As advocates for both our users and our business, the best Product Managers balance diverse perspectives and empower their teams to do great work.
As a Product Manager lead for Subscription Growth, you will help set and execute on Dropbox's strategy for growing our online self-service subscriptions through our products. You will work closely with engineering, design and marketing.
- You will collaborate cross functionally to ship new, impactful and high quality experiences for Dropbox users to discover, adopt and maintain subscriptions to Dropbox’s paid offerings
- Constantly work to identify and prioritize the highest impact opportunities to grow subscriptions using product data and user research
- Design experiments and analyze data to take on challenging problems and deliver insights
- You will take full ownership and accountability over projects and outcomes
- 4+ years of work experience as a Product Manager
- 1+ years of experience in PM mentorship or management
- You have strong subject matter experience in regards to growing and/or monetizing digital products at scale
- You have an excellent product/design sense, and you can take complex problems and craft simple experiences
- You have demonstrated ability to lead complex cross-functional projects through launch while handling an incredible number of moving pieces
- Experience designing paywalls, pricing and packaging is a strong plus
- Experience shipping products to grow subscriptions in a freemium business model is a strong plus
- Experience working closely with a marketing function or in marketing is a strong plus
Back to top