Product Manager - Sharing
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Product team advocates for our users and our business, setting the vision for our growing family of products. We use data, research, strategy, and empathy to guide multidisciplinary teams toward a common goal, balancing diverse perspectives and empowering our teams to do great work. As we scale globally, there's plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people around the world in team that always focuses on we, not I, and creates delightful products that are worthy of trust.
Dropbox has evolved into a product that keeps teams in sync, through a focus on content based collaboration. In this role, you will define the future of collaboration for the millions of teams and hundreds of millions of users who use Dropbox today. Our aspiration for sharing on Dropbox is that Dropbox users will share with ease and confidence, at any time, from anywhere; they will continue to choose Dropbox to collaborate on content and produce their best work because our sharing experience is simple, reliable, trustworthy, and valuable.
As part of the sharing team, you will be focused on crafting these critical sharing experiences. This team is uniquely positioned and empowered to make a huge impact on the value Dropbox can provide to all types of users. You will partner with a world class team of Product Designers, Researchers, Engineers, Analysts, and Marketers to understand users' needs and build capabilities that enable this core Dropbox functionality.
- Collaborate with engineering and design teams to ship new, impactful features, including preparing necessary technical specifications, coordinating development activity, and tracking progress of in-flight projects
- Work closely with product marketing, customer success, researchers, analysts - and users - to deeply understand, document, analyze, and synthesize user needs into product priorities, roadmap plans, and detailed specifications
- Process, review and interpret large bodies of qualitative and quantitative data to uncover new product insights
- BS or MS in computer science, electrical engineering, or relevant experience
- Experience launching successful products and features, preferably on multiple platforms
- Deep understanding and empathy for users
- Ability to analyze and use data to inform decisions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks(technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top