Product Manager - Retrieval
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Product team advocates for our users and our business, setting the vision for our growing family of products. We use data, research, strategy, and empathy to guide multidisciplinary teams toward a common goal, balancing diverse perspectives and empowering our teams to do great work. As we scale globally, there's plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people around the world in team that always focuses on we, not I, and creates delightful products that are worthy of trust.
Customers come to Dropbox to have one organized place for their work. Today they accomplish this with folders and files, navigated via the operating system. Dropbox has an opportunity to alter the future of how teams stay organized by utilizing the existing folder system they know while adding new ways of categorizing and navigating content.
As a member of the Retrieval Product Management team, you will lead this effort for the 10s of millions of customers who use Dropbox on desktop and web every week. You will help define the problem and target audience, build a powerful, yet delightful user experience, and work with teams across Dropbox to integrate these new capabilities with other strategic efforts.
- Collaborate with engineering and design teams to ship new, impactful features, including preparing necessary technical specifications, coordinating development activity, and tracking progress of in-flight projects
- Work closely with product marketing, customer success, and users to deeply understand, document, analyze, and synthesize user needs into product priorities, roadmap plans, and detailed specifications
- Process, review and interpret large bodies of qualitative and quantitative data on Dropbox usage patterns to uncover new product insights
- 5 years or more experience as a Product Manager
- Ability to analyze and use qualitative and quantitative data to inform decisions
- Deep understanding and compassion for users
- Launched multiple successful products and features
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Experience building products that support navigating large quantities of content and/or data a plus
- BA/BS Preferred
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks(technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
Back to top