Product Manager - Payments
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Product team advocates for our users and our business, setting the vision for our growing family of products. We use data, research, strategy, and empathy to guide multidisciplinary teams toward a common goal, balancing diverse perspectives and empowering our teams to do great work. As we scale globally, there's plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people around the world in team that always focuses on we, not I, and creates delightful products that are worthy of trust.
Product managers set the vision for our growing family of products. We're responsible for guiding multidisciplinary teams toward a common goal: shipping high quality products and features on time. As advocates for both our users and our business, the best product managers balance diverse perspectives and empower their teams to do great work.
Dropbox caters to a diverse set of users and companies, from independent creatives to small businesses to large enterprises, with a suite of paid products. The majority of Dropbox's revenue comes from users purchasing a Dropbox subscription themselves, and the Payments team plays a meaningful role in enabling the customers to join the Dropbox community using a payment method of their choice. As a PM on the Payments team, you will drive the charter and features on how Dropbox evolves its payments platforms, across all product lines. You will have the opportunity to work with a wide variety of teams across Dropbox to drive revenue and build on a revenue run rate of over $1 billion.
- You'll collaborate with engineering and design teams to ship new, impactful platform capabilities that drive revenue
- You will build, experiment and iterate on features that will be translated to product enhancements
- You'll partner with external suppliers to provide premier payments products to Dropbox's customers
- You will craft a strong user experience to give a flawless payment interface for our users
- BS or MS in computer science, electrical engineering or similar field or experience as a Software Engineer, Designer or startup Founder
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Experience in crafting and helping build scalable platforms
- Proven ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Passion to understand customer needs and a strong motivation to solve their problems
- Metrics driven approach to product development or experience with growth, ad servers, or marketing a strong plus
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks(technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top